Afternoon Tea Week: 12th – 18th August 2019
Delicate cakes, fluffy sandwiches, tiered cake stands, fresh scones, aromatic tea – is there anything more delectable than afternoon tea?
This August, we presented an opportunity for businesses in Piccadilly and St James’s to take part in a campaign promoting the care and craftsmanship that goes into each and every afternoon tea.
Partnering with TimeOut London and afternoontea.co.uk, we have an exciting selection of press and online activity highlighting the significance of afternoon tea in the heart of London. We’ve created a campaign video to promote across the our social media platforms, utilising owned, earned and paid-for channels.
Full campaign details and timings:
Afternoon Tea Week Video:
- The video will be promoted through paid social media on our London West End social media channels, a TimeOut solus and on the St James’s website from 6 August.
- Solus email to Things to Do audience – 9 August
- Competition – 9-29 August
- Instagram post – 12 August
- Advertorial – in print 13 August
- Nine articles to be written and posted during afternoon tea week matching afternoon tea location to a history story in the area. Articles will stay up for a year – afternoontea.co.uk
- Solus email
- Daily mentions to their email database linking to the articles.
- Social – daily articles promoted and Instagram stories
London West End:
St James’s London:
- Twitter @stjameslondon
- Instagram @stjameslondon
- Facebook @stjameslondon
- St James’s email newsletter – Sign-up here: www.stjameslondon.co.uk