Our Safer Business Network partners are hosting a series of critical incident webinars, presented in partnership with Metropolitan Police Security Operations.
Heart of London members can register for these free training sessions, designed especially for managers and supervisors to explore best practice on how to respond to the following incidents:
- Identifying and reporting suspicious behaviour – Wednesday 17 February, 10:30-12:00
- Evacuation and Invacuation – Wednesday 17 March, 10:30-12:00
- Lockdown, weapons, and firearms attacks – Wednesday 21 April, 10:30-12:00
- Postal Threats – Wednesday 19 May, 10:30-12:00
- Dealing with Suspicious Items – Wednesday 16 June, 10:30-12:00
- SCaN for Communications Professionals – Wednesday 21 July, 10:30-12:00