The flagship Harvie & Hudson store, situated on Jermyn Street, has announced the launch of its new Spring/Summer 2018 Collection.
They brand will be hosting a launch event with a very special limited in store promotion being held on Friday 20 and Saturday 21 of April. H&H will showcase the full SS18 Collection – including bright linen & cotton jackets, trousers, suits, morning wear, colourful casual linen, cotton shirts and of course our core offering of finest quality business shirts.
The Launch Event: “Heritage Gravitas” Of Harvie & Hudson, Norton Motorcycles and The Stafford Hotel Of St James’s and Berry Bros and Rudd, will include:
- The Classic Timepiece – Norton 961 Dominator – built to order, the Dominator 961 replicates old style “Naked” road bikes, but with modern very high specification components and engineering.
- The St James’s Experience – The Stafford Hotel, St James’s have kindly donated a prize draw offering an afternoon tea experience. Two recipients will enjoy a truly wonderful afternoon with first class service in this amazing hotel.
- The Host Craftsman Demonstration – Harvie & Hudson – enjoy a made to measure bespoke shirt cutting demonstration with our Head Cutter – Mr K Ford (who has 40 years of H&H experience) – and enter the Prize Draw for a made to measure shirt.
- Personal Shopper Experience – Enjoy the depth of menswear experience from Richard Harvie, Owner and Buying Director of the store who will be on board to guide and assist.
- Refreshments and English Sparkling Wine Tasting – This will be available throughout the event provided by the Berry Bros and Rudd – The most prestigious wine merchants in London.