Heart of London Business Alliance provides decisive local leadership for businesses across Leicester Square, Piccadilly and St James’s. The Annual General Meeting gives members the opportunity to meet and elect Directors to the Board, who will represent our members throughout the coming year.
By order of the board, notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held for the following purposes:
- Welcome statement from the Chair.
- To accept the Report of the Directors and the Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2017.
- To elect the following Company Directors, who under the Articles of Association and, being eligible, are offering themselves for re-election as Directors.
- To re-appoint, Dyke Yaxley Limited, as auditors of the Company, until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company at which accounts of the Company are laid before the members and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
- To accept the special resolution to update the Articles of Association of the Company.
- To transact any other business of an Annual General Meeting.
To assist us with preparations please RSVP to Jeremy.firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 19 October 2017.
Click here to view all the papers in a separate page.
Click here to download all papers.