Come along to The Exchange where you can ask the tough questions that matter to you and your business. This is your area, so this is your meeting!
All members are welcome to attend, with staff working in an operational capacity the primary audience.
Partners attending include:
Ward Councillor, Cllr Mark Shearer; West End Police Inspector, Colin Tanner; Westminster City Council Neighbourhood Problem Solving, Tom Woods; Street Engagement Advisor at The Connection, Louise Kennard; Veolia Contract Manager, Helder Branco.
Date: Tuesday 24 July
Time: 3:45pm – 5:00pm (refreshments will be available)
Location: Virgin Money Lounge, 30-31 Haymarket, SW1Y 4EX
Join us and our delivery partners as we work together to deliver a new standard of street management. RSVP using the button on this page.
Discussion points will include:
- Busking Briefing: Have you had your fill of noisy buskers? Share your feedback
- Street Nuisance discussion – Street cleaning, busking, anti-social behaviour, homelessness, area events – Tell us your concerns this month!
- ‘How prepared are you?’ Guest Speaker – Michael Wood, Monarda Solutions. Monarda specialise in business continuity and resilience services
- Pride in London: Was Pride a success? Feedback your experience
- Summer Screenings in the Square: Operational and Marketing update
Please note, The Exchange is for business members of Heart of London Business Alliance only.
The Exchange – Dates for your diary
Our next Exchange meetings will take place on:
- Tuesday 25 September 2018
- Tuesday 20 November 2018
- Tuesday 29 January 2018
- Tuesday 26 March 2018