We would like to invite our business members in the Piccadilly and St James’s area to join us for our Heart of London Exchange meetings.
The informal sessions will gather the local business community and key stakeholders together to discuss our Area Action Plan for the Piccadilly and St James’s area for 2018/19. Come along and have your say about issues that matter to you.
Date: Tuesday 14 August 2018
Time: 11:00am – 12:15pm (refreshments will be available)
Location: Le Meridien, Adams Suite 1st floor, 21 Piccadilly, W1J 0BH
The Exchange @ Piccadilly & St James’s – Agenda
Discussion points will include:
- Police Update: Mark Nayler, Metropolitan Police Services
- Council Update: Councillor Mark Shearer, St James’s Ward
- ‘Dumping waste on the street – are we all to blame?’ – Guest Speaker Jarno Stet from Westminster City Council
- NFL Kickoff on Piccadilly – Making this event a success for you and your business
- Rough sleeping, begging and general street anti-social behaviour, isn’t it all the same problem? Guest Speaker Louise Kennard, Street Engagement Advisor
- Have your say – Piccadilly and St James’s to be managed your way
The first 20 attendees will also receive a much coveted Heart of London re-usable coffee cup!
Please note, Heart of London Exchange is for active business members of Heart of London Business Alliance only.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Heart of London Exchange, as we work together to deliver a new standard of Street Management in the Piccadilly & St James’s area.
Refreshments will be available. Please RSVP at your earliest convenience, as spaces are limited.
The Exchange – Dates for your diary
Our next Exchange meetings will take place on:
- Thursday 18 October 2018
- Tuesday 4 December 2018
- Tuesday 12 February 2018