The Into Film Awards is an annual celebration of film watching, film-making and education for young people ages 5-19, their educators and industry. The awards will aim to recognise achievement in film and education while also helping to inspire young people to enjoy film now and in the future.
The schedule for the day is as follows:
Monday 13 March
- 23.00 – AV (Ballistic) to drop off equipment at the Odeon – entry and exit via Irving Street
Tuesday 14 March
- 07.00 – Production vehicle arrivals
- 09:00 – Barriers and carpet laid out
- 10.30 – Presenter car arrives
- 12:00 – Guest arrivals in cars – reception in venue
- 12:45 – Invitees arrive (approx. 900) in school groups
- 13.15 – Event start time
- 15.15 – Event finish time
- 15.45 – De-rig begins
- 17.00 – Site clear
A small barrier entry system will be placed in front of the cinema.
There will be a post event reception for invitees at Planet Hollywood following the awards.