The Cavendish Hotel are planning to host a discussion regarding the Jermyn Street Public Realm Improvements that have been taking place recently.
The event will be an opportunity to:
- Find out how the next phase of works will affect you;
- Find out about any road closures and diversion routes you should be aware of;
- How we intend to manage vehicular access around the construction works;
- Find out how the construction works will be carried out and how we will minimise disruption;
- Meet the project team responsible for the works;
- Ask questions about the scheme.
For more information on Phase 4 of the scheme ahead of the discussion on 29th November, click here.
Affected persons are advised to please keep checking the website for the latest project information. If you have any issues during construction, please email JermynStreet@wspgroup.com, or leave a message on 07891 839 655. The organisation will respond to queries as soon as possible and they thank you for your patience while they collect the information requested.