Keeping London on a Level, Real Estate Live
PARTNER RUN EVENT – Keeping London on a Level, in partnership with Yoo Capital
With the government’s focus now on ensuring the UK is able to level up, London will be looking to make sure it is not left behind. What can the city do to ensure that it retains and continues to grow its capital investment? How can the Capital ensure it attracts new businesses and welcome the return of international tourists post COVID-19?
The panel will discuss what the current challenges and opportunities are for the Capital and how it can help support the wider UK levelling up agenda without requiring London to level down.
- Nick Bowes (Chair), Chief Executive, Centre of London
- Ros Morgan, Chief Executive, Heart of London Business Alliance
- Tony Travers, Director, LSE London
- Lloyd Lee, Managing Partner, Yoo Capital
- Cllr Darren Rodwell, Leader, Barking & Dagenham Council
Please register for this Zoom webinar via the button below.