Heart of London will be partnering with the London Festival of Architecture (LFA) for the second successive year to become one of four official hubs of the festival in June 2020 and we want you to be involved.
Whether it’s holding your own event, amplified by the LFA, or providing a space, there are many ways to take part. In 2019 we hosted over 20 LFA events and installations across the Heart of London area. Some highlights events are listed below. To get a feel of last year’s festival, please see the video on this page.
- The rich history of the Trocadero featuring Crystal Maze Live Experience
- Tour of Her Majesty’s Theatre with post-tour cocktail
- Hard hat tour of The Londoner
- Royal Academy of Arts LEGO® Challenge
- Learning from Las Vegas in London at the Hippodrome Casino
- Illuminating BAFTA: Benedetti Architects’ scheme to revitalise the Piccadilly home of the moving image arts
The London Festival of Architecture celebrates London as the global hub for architecture. Started in 2004, it has since grown to become the world’s largest annual architecture festival. There are plenty of ways you and your business can get involved and using your ideas and know-how we want show-case the talent, culture and creativity of the West End.
The closing date to propose an event for LFA is 10 March 2020, but we recommend doing it before then in order for us and the LFA team to have more time to help you with your events and activations. If you would like an individual meeting, or just have a potential space you would be happy to offer for the festival, please do not hesitate to get in touch with André Holmqvist from the festival team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information of why and how you can get involved, please see last year’s activity report here.