New London Architecture (NLA) are inviting Heart of London members to their first ever LREF Investment Summit – an industry-critical briefing examining the state of the market and opportunities to drive growth in London, and across the UK.
In daily live webinars throughout the week, leading economists will discuss the year ahead, and government, city and regional leaders will share their latest plans to drive recovery and create a sustainable future.
Topics include Covid-19, Brexit and the climate change agenda. What are the global, regional, and local conditions we should be aware of? How can we enable the investment that we need to drive economic recovery? What will be the key areas for opportunity in 2021?
State of the Market
Monday 1 February 2021 / 10:00 – 11:00
Bringing together leading industry economists to review the state of the market and the year ahead.
- Alex Notay, Placemaking and Investment Director, PfP Capital (Chair)
- Mark Allnutt, Senior Managing Director, Greystar
- Emma Cariaga, Joint Head of Canada Water development, British Land
- Ian Stewart, Chief Economist, Deloitte
- Tony Travers, Director, LSE London
Tuesday 2 February 2021 / 10:00 – 11:00
Speakers will examine the challenges that lie ahead for public and private sectors and highlight key opportunities to facilitate investment.
- Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London (Keynote)
- Catherine Staniland, Director, NLA (Chair)
- Laura Citron, CEO, London and Partners
- Graeme Craig, Director of Commercial Development, Transport for London
- Catherine McGuinness, Chair, Policy & Resources Committee, City of London Corporation
- Cllr Darren Rodwell, Deputy Chair Housing and Planning, London Councils; Leader, Barking & Dagenham Council
- Nick Searl, Joint Managing Partner, Argent
For the full programme or to register, please click here.