The Pride in London event will include a parade that forms up on Portland Place from 9am and starts moving at approximately 1pm, which will take place along the following route:
- New Cavendish Street
- Portland Place
- Oxford Circus
- Regent Street
- Piccadilly Circus
- Regent Street St James’s
- Pall Mall
- Cockspur Street
Road closures along the parade route will be staggered.
A detailed street-by-street list of all road closures and parking suspensions will be published before the event on the Pride in London website at www.prideinlondon.org/plan-your-pride.
The schedule for the day is as follows:
- 06:00: Set up in Parks commence / Pall Mall East and Golden Square close
- 09:00 / 11:00 / 12:00: Road closures implemented in phases from Portland Place – South
- 12:00 – 20:00: Entertainment programme on stages
- 13:00: Parade commences
- 16:30-17:30: Parade anticipated to finish
- 03:00: Final road closures lifted (phased reopening in sections as parade passes with Soho last)
Pride in Leicester Square – Radio Diva Woman’s Stage
Live performances will be held on a stage in Leicester Square Gardens from 12pm. There will be community market stalls (some trading with relevant licenses) in the north quadrant of the gardens with the Women’s Stage relocated to this area on the South quadrant. Protection for the grass will be in place. Veolia will supplement the cleansing and litter picking for this area as part of the overall Pride cleansing plan.
Details of of the performances can be found here.