This is a Security Minded Communications workshop, delivered by CPNI, on the 29 May 2019 at The Savoy Hotel, Abraham Lincoln Room.
Registration will be from 08:30am for a prompt start at 9am, and the workshop will last for approximately 2½ hours.
The Security Minded Communications Workshop will enable Communications Professionals to:
- Understand what Hostile Reconnaissance is
- Understand what Security Minded and Deterrence Communications are, the benefits in doing so and how to deliver them
- How to use communications related to a site/organisation to help deter terrorist attack and wider criminality
- Introduce how to develop an action plan in relation to the use of security minded and deterrence communications at the site/organisation
- Understand the importance of internal communications on how staff should respond to suspicious activity
This workshop is designed to be attended by communications professionals and social media/website managers.
If your organisation is interested in attending, please email PSOMailbox-.CTSA@met.police.uk to secure your place. Due to the nature of the event, you are required to pre-register, as registration on the day will not be available.