Ask the tough questions that matter to you and your business at the next Exchange meeting for Leicester Square. This is your area, so this is your meeting!
All members are welcome to attend, with staff working in an operational capacity the primary audience.
Date: Tuesday 20 November
Time: 4:00pm – 5:30pm
Location: Thistle, The Royal Trafalgar Hotel, Gravity Bar, Whitcomb Street, WC2H 7HG
Discussion points will include:
- Street Nuisance discussion: An update will be provided by guest speaker Kirsty Munro, Principal Policy Officer, Westminster City Council. Francis Keegan, City Inspector Team Manager, Westminster City Council, will also be present to hear your views
- Council update: Councillor Mark Shearer, Ward Councillor for St. James’s will be present to hear your views
- Outreach update: Louise Kennard, Street Engagement Advisor at The Connection at St. Martin’s
- Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) and the Congestion Charge: Guest speaker – Catherine Westoby, TfL Projects Communications Specialist (for ULEZ).
- Police update: A representative from the Metropolitan Police will be present to hear your views.
Please note, The Exchange is for business members of Heart of London Business Alliance only.
The Exchange – Dates for your diary
Our next Exchange meetings will take place on:
- Tuesday 29 January 2018
- Tuesday 26 March 2018