Come along to The Exchange where you can ask the tough questions that matter to you and your business. This is your area, so this is your meeting!
All members are welcome to attend, with staff working in an operational capacity the primary audience.
Date: Tuesday 25 September
Time: 4:00pm – 5:30pm
Location: Thistle, The Royal Trafalgar Hotel, Gravity Bar, Whitcomb Street, WC2H 7HG
Join us and our delivery partners as we work together to deliver a new standard of street management.
Discussion points will include:
- Police Update: Inspector Colin Tanner, Metropolitan Police
- Council Update: A representative from Westminster City Council will be present to hear your views
- Street Nuisance discussion: Rough sleeping, begging, issues around street performers, anti-social behaviour
- Outreach Update: Louise Kennard, Street Engagement Advisor at The Connection at St. Martin’s
- UK Power Network – Leicester Square Substation Works: Operational details around major works to replace transformers – Veronika Karailieva, Community Affairs Officer – London
- Soapbox Guest Speaker: Are you a business member who wants 5 minutes to voice their idea, problem or issues to your fellow businesses and our partners?
Please note, The Exchange is for business members of Heart of London Business Alliance only.
The Exchange – Dates for your diary
Our next Exchange meetings will take place on:
- Tuesday 20 November 2018
- Tuesday 29 January 2018
- Tuesday 26 March 2018