Members in the Piccadilly and St James’s area are invited to join us for The Exchange where you can ask the tough questions that matter to you and your business. This is your area, so this is your meeting!
All members are welcome to attend, with staff working in an operational capacity the primary audience.
This informal session gathers the local business community and key stakeholders together to discuss plans and action points for the Piccadilly and St James’s area in 2019.
Date: Wednesday 12 June 2019
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm
Location: Le Méridien Hotel, Piccadilly, W1J 0BH
- Recruitment at Heart of London: Ilona Wilk – Recruitment Manager, will provide an update on her scope of candidates and their suitability for your business
- Police update: Joe Lister – Dedicated Ward Officer for Piccadilly and St James’s, will provide an update on crime and policing in the area
- London Festival of Architecture (LFA): Tamsie Thomson, Director of LFA, will inform members how to get involved with the festival and the activations putting Piccadilly and St James’s on the map
- Area Marketing update: Rachel Peacock – Senior Marketing Manager, Heart of London
- Westminster City Council: Councillor Mark Shearer, will update members on Council’s priorities