Members is the Piccadilly and St James’s area are invited to join us for The Exchange where you can ask the tough questions that matter to you and your business. This is your area, so this is your meeting!
All members are welcome to attend, with staff working in an operational capacity the primary audience.
The informal session gather the local business community and key stakeholders together to discuss our Area Action Plan for the Piccadilly and St James’s area for the coming year, 2019.
Date: Tuesday 4 December 2018
Time: 11am – 12:00pm (refreshments will be available)
Location: St James’s Church, 197 Piccadilly, W1J 9LL
Please RSVP at your earliest convenience using the button on this page as spaces are limited.
- Safer West End update: Georgie Henley; Business Crime Reduction Manager, covering topics including Police, crimes and data sharing
- Police update: Mark Nayler; Acting Police Sergeant. Burglaries remain high in Piccadilly and St James’s, protect your staff and your business
- Council update: Cllr Mark Shearer
- Outreach and TAP London update: Louise Kennard; Street Engagement Officer. Homelessness and Outreach – keeping the momentum going and achievements so far
- Christmas Marketing, lights and late night shopping: Rachel Peacock; Senior Marketing Manager
All attendees are invited to join us for a site visit after the meeting closes to the Hart of London recycled plastic installation within the St James’s church gardens.
The Exchange – Dates for your diary
Our next Exchange meetings will take place on:
- Tuesday 12 February 2018