Members in the Piccadilly and St James’s area are invited to join us for The Exchange where you can ask the tough questions that matter to you and your business. This is your area, so this is your meeting!
All members are welcome to attend, with staff working in an operational capacity the primary audience.
This informal session gathers the local business community and key stakeholders together to discuss plans and action points for the Piccadilly and St James’s area in 2019.
Date: Wednesday 10 April 2019
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm
Location: St James’s Church, 197 Piccadilly, W1J 9LL
Please RSVP at your earliest convenience using the button on this page as spaces are limited.
- Well managed streets report: Andrew Shelley – Street Manager, Heart of London, will provide an overview of street works within the your area.
- Police update: Dedicated Ward Officers for Piccadilly and St James’s, Will Kenny and Joe Lister, will provide an update on crime and policing in the area.
- Safer West End: Keeva Farrell our new Dedicated Officer will provide an update on how businesses can engage in crime prevention methods.
- Area Marketing update: Rachel Peacock – Senior Marketing Manager, Heart of London, will update members on the Valentine’s Day campaign and the Mother’s Day influencer tour as well as how to get involved in future campaigns.
- Outreach: Louise Kennard – Street Outreach Engagement Advisor, will update members on her work with the street population and answer any questions.
Please let us know if you have any accessibility needs as there is no step-free access.