Business members in the Piccadilly and St James’s area are invited to join us for The Exchange where you can ask the tough questions that matter to you and your business. This is your area, so this is your meeting!
All members are welcome to attend, with staff working in an operational capacity the primary audience.
The informal session gather the local business community and key stakeholders together to discuss our Area Action Plan for the Piccadilly and St James’s area for 2018/19. Come along and have your say about issues that matter to you.
Date: Thursday 18 October 2018
Time: 11am – 12:15pm (refreshments will be available)
Location: Heart of London Business Alliance, Empire House, 175 Piccadilly, W1J 9EN
Please RSVP at your earliest convenience using the button on this page as spaces are limited.
- Police update: PC Will Kenny and PC Joe Lister from the Metropolitan Police Service will be in attendance to take your questions
- Council update: Martin Tuohy, Senior Westminster Warden, Westminster City Council will be present to hear your views
- Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) and the Congestion Charge: Guest speaker – Catherine Westoby, TfL Projects Communications Specialist (for ULEZ)
- West End recruitment update: Guest speakers – Helder Branco, Senior Contract Manager at Veolia and Ilona Wilk, Recruit London Manger at Cross River Partnerships and Heart of London
- NFL Kickoff event debrief: Guest speaker – Maria Gigante, NFL Director
The Exchange – Dates for your diary
Our next Exchange meetings will take place on:
- Tuesday 4 December 2018
- Tuesday 12 February 2018