On behalf of the Greater London Authority, London & Partners Limited (L&P) are running a programme of dedicated campaigns designed to address the recent decline in domestic visitors and promote London to a UK audience.
As a founding consortium partner, you have the chance to amplify your messaging surrounding upcoming events, offers, product lauches and consumer campaigns though the influential Visit London digital channels.
Your content will be sent to L&P and will be taken into consideration for their marketing calendar. As we continue to map the ‘always-on’ content calendar, there is a particular focus on activities including:
- Valentine’s Day (Romantic restaurants, romantic and quirky activities, Valentine’s Day afternoon teas, concerts, romantic view)
- London Fashion Week related activities, offers and experiences
- Free/Cheap Events, Activities, Restaurants
- Half Term activities, events and offers for families and children
- Easter events and activities (family fun, egg hunts and trails, Easter dining, Easter themed afternoon teas, chocolate/florist shops and workshops, Easter animal experiences)
- Mother’s Day activities, special experiences, afternoon tea or dining offers
- Spring activities and experiences
What’s more, with L&P’s domestic tourism campaign launching iminently, we advise that appropriate member businesses sign-up to sell tickets via Visitlondon.com. Those businesses will benefit from the additional reach this campaign provides.
To ensure your business is listed please follow these instructions:
If you’d like to discuss making another type of venue bookable on visitlondon.com please send details to email@example.com.