We are a founding partner of the Domestic Tourism Consortium, and on behalf of the Greater London Authority, London & Partners are running a programme of dedicated campaigns designed to address the recent decline in domestic visitors and promote London to a UK audience.
As a founding consortium partner and London & Partners growing commitment towards domestic tourism, you have the chance to amplify your messaging surrounding upcoming events, offers, product launches and consumer campaigns.
Simply send your content, including press releases along with images, through to our marketing team on: firstname.lastname@example.org or directly contact Ellie on: email@example.com.
Your content will be sent to London & Partners and will be taken into consideration for their marketing calendar. There is a particular focus on the following:
- October content: What’s on this weekend, Things to do in December, Winter in London – ideas include Bonfire night, Sunday roasts, Michelin-star restaurants, Christmas things to do, London markets, Shopping locations
- November content: What’s on this weekend, Things to do in January, Restaurants with a view, Quirky bars, 101 things to do for £10 or less, Christmas ideas (afternoon teas, Christmas Day etc), Things to do on New Year’s Eve
- December content: What’s on this weekend, Things to do in February, Burns Night, Chinese New Year, Nightlife content (bars, clubs, things to do at night).
With L&P’s domestic tourism campaign launching imminently, we advise that as appropriate member businesses sign-up to sell tickets via Visitlondon.com. Those businesses will benefit from the additional reach this campaign provides. To ensure your business is listed please follow these instructions:
- Hotel bookings are via booking.com. Find out how to add your property here https://join.booking.com/
- Restaurant listings are bookable with Bookatable or OpenTable. More about joining Bookatable here https://for-restaurants.bookatable.co.uk/
- More about OpenTable here https://restaurant.opentable.com/
If you’d like to discuss making another type of venue bookable on visitlondon.com please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.