Be part of the London Tourism Awards and get the chance to reach the national VisitEngland Awards.
Open to all businesses that are directly involved in tourism, the London Tourism Awards recognise, congratulate and celebrate businesses that deliver amazing experiences for visitors in London and champion innovation. There are 12 categories across the tourism, hospitality and events industry. To be considered, all you need to do is sumbit your applications by the deadline, 17 January 2020.
Eligible winner across the 12 categories will automatically be put forward to the national VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2020. The categories are:
- Accessible & Inclusive Tourism Award
- Small Serviced Accommodation of the Year
- Large Hotel of the Year
- Self-Catering Accommodation of the Year
- Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Pub of the Year
- Experience of the Year
- New Tourism Business Awards
- Taste of London Award Business
- Events Venue of the Year
- Ethical, responsible and sustainable Tourism Award
- International Tourism Award
Please note, Partners and Premium Members can apply for free, and Members can receive a discounted price of £50 compared to the standard £150 entry free.