On Monday 20 March, the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC) launched its Policing and Crime Plan for 2017-2021.
With the participation of our business members, Heart of London Business Alliance fed into the consultation and will continue to work closely with the Mayor’s Office to ensure the issues important to its members are addressed and taken into account, as the top five priorities for London were identified as:
- A better police service for London
- A better criminal justice service for London
- Keeping children and young people safe
- Tackling Violence Against Women and Girls
- Standing together against hatred and intolerance
The Plan includes measures to tackle these issues, reduce crime and disorder in London and improve police services across the city.
Further details can be found on the Mayor of London’s website.