The Exchange Meeting review
Thank you to our members and partners that attended the Exchange meeting on 12 June 2019. Below is a review of the key discussion points and actions:
Tamsie Thomson, Director of London Festival of Architecture:
- Tamsie highlighted the events going on in our area for London Festival of Architectur, which can be viewed here.
- Heart of London is also a hub in 2020 and members are encouraged to share their ideas with Rachel Peacock.
- The audience and media report will be released following the festival.
- Click here to view Tamsie’s presentation.
Ilona Wilk, Recruitment Manager, Recruitment at Heart of London:
- Ilona talked about recruitment successes over the last quarter and reminded members that if they would like help with their recruitment, they can email her here.
- Click here for more details of the scheme.
Joe Lister, Dedicated Ward Officer:
- Joe updated members on local crime statistics, robbery and theft from a motor vehicle.
- Members raised the issue of phone thefts within cafes and restaurants, issues that have increased in the last quarter.
- Members should use Radio Link and DISC, as well as Police channels to report crime. For more details, please email Ed Thornhill here.
Councillor Mark Shearer, Westminster City Council:
- Mark talked about the issue of phone boxes across our area. If members have issues with phone boxes, please email Andrew Shelley here.