Thank you to our members that attended our Lunch and Learn Workshop yesterday in partnership with our Outreach partners The Connection at St Martin’s-in-the-Fields.
The session gave attendees a detailed overview of our Outreach service and how you and your business can play a positive role in working together to find support and solutions for homelessness and rough sleeping in the Heart if London and wider West End.
Meeting overview: What you can do?
- For people on the street during the day (7am – 7pm) – you can refer to our Street Enagagement Advisor, Louise Kennard, who will respond and provide feedback
- For people rough sleeping overnight – Make a referral to Streetlink. Download the app or refer online.
- Through interaction, encourage people to access The Connection day centre for access to food, showers, laundry, medical help, employment support, immigration advice, housing advice and support.
- Get involved in our diverted giving campaign by your business installing a TAP donation unit. Find out more about TAP London. If your business is interested in hosting a TAP donation point, please get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com
- Subscribe to St Mungo’s Homelesswise to receive further information and advice on homelessness
- Volunteer at St Mungo’s or The Connection to support our outreach services.
In an emergency
- If you have serious concerns about somebody’s welfare – call 999
- If you are concerned about crime or Anti-Social Behaviour – contact the police or Westminster City Council.