We would like to provide the latest information to our members on current roadworks taking place on Piccadilly between 196A and 189 Piccadilly.
These are essential utility diversion works. Half of the carriageway has recently been closed by Reach Active and fencing has been erected on Piccadilly. We have been informed that these works will extend to Duke Street St James’s by late February. The full works are planned to last 10 weeks (until 17 March 2019).
- Phase 1 – lane closure, 2 weeks – click here to view
- Phase 2 – lane closure, 1 week – click here to view
- Phase 2 – diversion route, 1 week – click here to view
- Phase 3A – lane closure, 3 weeks – click here to view
- Phase 3B – lane closure, 2 weeks – click here to view
- Phase 4 – lane closure, 2 weeks – click here to view
Throughout the duration of the works, Reach Active will endeavour to mitigate the impact of these works on local businesses. Access will be provided to the businesses in this area throughout the duration of the works.
If you have any questions then please contact the Site Manager on the details below:
Name: Mr Mehdi Jawal, Site Manager, Reach Active
Tel: 07469 852 953