In celebration of the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, London made the most of this key event in the 2018 calendar, by rolling out the red carpet to the world and encouraging people to discover the capital’s unique range of royal experiences.
With Piccadilly, Jermyn Street, Regent Street St James’s and other West End streets dressed with Union Jack flags, significant content across social media was generated. To maximise the exposure of our streets being in the spotlight, we distributed a press release showcasing Royal related activities within the heart of London area, including many of the Royal Warrant holders in Piccadilly & St James’s.
Overall social statistics…
In collaboration with London & Partners, we invited you to use #RoyalLondon and #RoyalWedding across social media which was trending for the whole royal wedding weekend!
Over 10,000 people downloaded and used our bespoke branded frames.
- 70.5% increase in engagement with the London West End area compared to previous month.
- 302.3% increase in social media impressions compared to previous month.
- 318.9% increase in engagement with the London West End area compared to previous month.
- 239.8% increase in social media impressions compared to previous month.
- 20.3% increase in engagement with the London West End area compared to previous month.
Key: Impressions = Audience reach; Engagement = People who have liked or commented on our posts.