We are proud supporters of improving air quality in the West End. We can offer your business guidance and exclusive collection rates if you switch to our preferred suppliers Paper Round and Westminster City Council, who are committed to sustainable and efficient vehicle movements. Find out more about our clean air initiatives here.
Make things right and clean up our air on the longest day of the year! #cleanairday
Clean Air Day aims to:
- Improve public understanding of air pollution, both indoors and outdoors
- Build awareness of how air pollution affects our health, especially that of young children and people with heart and lung problems
- Explain some of the easy things we can all do to tackle air pollution. The more of us taking steps to protect ourselves, the better it is for everyone else.
Join millions who are working for cleaner air across the UK.
How to get involved with Clean Air Day:
- Plan an event, such as walking or cycling to work or school, to help spread the word about air pollution and what we can all do to tackle it
- Download these free resources that’ll help make your event a massive success.
Most of all, Global Action Plan would like you to tell them what you’re planning to do.Get in touch with the team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post on the Facebook event page bit.ly/CAD-2018
Sign up now for Clean Air Day news
What are your plans for Clean Air Day? Why not walk or cycle to work? If you already do this, organise an event? For more information on how to do this in your community, at work, download one of the free toolkits today.