The Annual London Film Festival event will be taking place over twelve days from Wednesday 2 October to Sunday 13 October.
The Odeon Luxe Leicester Square will be hosting daily red carpet activity. Key gala nights will take place on the first and last night and on Monday 7 October.
Two screenings will be shown on the following dates:
- Friday 4 October
- Saturday 5 October
- Monday 7 October
- Wednesday 9 October
Key operational detail:
The Film Festival ticket office will be located in the gardens on grass adjacent to the northeast pathway along with a freestanding photo opportunity.
A secure generator compound will be located in the corner of the east quadrant (behind the gate) for the duration of the festival.
- Five parking bay suspensions have been booked on Oxendon Street for the duration of the festival with an additional single bay also suspended from 1 October to the 14 October.
- Bays have also been suspended on Little Newport Street on 5, 9 10 and 12 October.
Barrier plans – Plan 1 & 2 – Wednesday 2 until Sunday 13
- 10am: Install of barriers begin on North Terrace
- 2:30pm – 3pm: Crowd loaded into pens
- 4:30pm: Lockdown
- 5:45pm: Press pens open
- 7:15pm: Film starts, de-rig begins
- 10pm: De-rig complete – site clear
Plan 3 – Friday 11 and Saturday 12
- 2pm: Install of barriers begin on North Terrace
- 4pm: Crowd loaded into pens
- 5pm: Lockdown
- 5:30pm: Press pens close
- 6pm: Doors open
- 6:35pm: Film starts, de-rig begins
- 10pm: De-rig complete and site cleared
Click here to view the Plan 3 site map.
Click here to view the business and resident letter from DDA Live.
Click here to view a letter from Westminster City Council regarding table and chair suspensions.