Project Griffin’s primary mission is to engage, encourage and enable members of the community to work in partnership with the police to deter, detect and counter terrorist activity and crime.
Project Griffin seeks to enlist the help and support of individuals or groups responsible for the safety and security of buildings, businesses, districts or neighbourhoods. It provides an official and direct channel through which the police can share and update vital information relating to security and crime prevention.
Date: Wednesday 21 February
Time: 8:30am – 12:30pm
Location: Cineworld Leicester Square
Its principal aims are to:
- Raise awareness of current terrorist and crime issues
- Share and gather intelligence and information
- Build and maintain effective working relationships
- Seek solutions to defeating terrorism and crime
- Maintain trust and confidence in the police and other authorities
- Empower people to report suspicious activity and behavior
The events are free of charge and most last for approximately three hours. They are interactive and require audience participation. An expert group will be in attendance at most events consisting of members from the emergency services, local authority and other specialist agencies to answer any queries.
For more information on our counter-terrorism training, please contact Rico Pieri at email@example.com, or on 020 7734 4507.