Ask the tough questions that matter to you and your business at the next Exchange meeting for Leicester Square. This is your area, so this is your meeting!
All members are welcome to attend, with staff working in an operational capacity the primary audience.
Date:Tuesday 29 January 2018
Time: 4:00pm – 5:30pm
A full agenda will be provided shortly, however discussion points from the last meeting included:
- Street Performance discussion: Update provided by guest speaker Kirsty Munro, Principal Policy Officer, Westminster City Council.
- Council update: Councillor Mark Shearer, Ward Councillor for St. James’s.
- Outreach update: Louise Kennard, Street Engagement Advisor at The Connection at St. Martin’s
- Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) and the Congestion Charge: Catherine Westoby, TfL Projects Communications Specialist (for ULEZ).
- Police update: Inspector Colin Tanner, Metropolitan Police.
Please note, The Exchange is for business members of Heart of London Business Alliance only.
The Exchange – Dates for your diary
Our next Exchange meetings will take place on:
- Tuesday 26 March 2018