Ask the tough questions that matter to you and your business at the next Exchange meeting for Leicester Square. This is your area, so this is your meeting!
All members are welcome to attend, with staff working in an operational capacity the primary audience.
Date:Tuesday 29 January 2019
Time: 4:00pm – 5:30pm
Location: Hotel Indigo London, 9th Floor, I Leicester Square, WC2H 7NA
As the first Exchange of 2019, this meeting will give you the opportunity to discuss plans and action points for the upcoming year. Discussion points from guest speakers will include:
- Street performance update: Provided by guest speaker Kirsty Munro, Principal Policy Officer, Westminster City Council. Kirsty will be providing an update on busking
- Council update: Councillor Mark Shearer, Ward Councillor for St.James’s will be in attendance
- Area Performance Insights: Kyle Monk from NWEC will be giving you a update on monthly insights and what this means to your business
- Police update: Inspector Colin Tanner, Metropolitan Police
- Leicester Square sub-station works update: Julie Seal, UK Power Networks
- Leicester Square marketing strategy 2019: Mark Williams, Marketing Manager, Heart of London. Mark will outline the marketing campaign and strategy for Leicester Square
Please note, The Exchange is for business members of Heart of London Business Alliance only.
The Exchange – Dates for your diary
Our next Exchange meetings will take place on:
- Tuesday 26 March 2018