Thank you to our members and partners that attended this week’s engaging Exchange meeting.
Please see below a review of the key discussion points and actions.
The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 23 July 2019.
- Pride 2019: Sheena Carmichael, Pride in London, gave a presentation on the activity for this year’s Pride events. Click here for more details.
- London Festival of Architecture (LFA): Tamsie Thomson, Director of LFA, gave a presentation on the festival for 2019, including Heart of London being one of the four official hubs. Click here for details and how you can get involved.
- Police update: PC Ali Paul, Metropolitan Police, answered questions on policing and local priorities, including theft and pickpocketing. If you would like to contact PC Ali Paul, please contact him here.
- Recruitment update: Ilona Wilk, Heart of London gave an update on the work she is doing with our business members to help with their recruitment. Click here for more details.
- Dedicated City Inspectors: Rico Pieri, Heart of London, introduced the new City Inspectors, who will now start in June 2019. City Inspectors will be dedicated to the Heart of London area, working with members on their street management concerns, alongside our existing team.