Members in the Piccadilly and St James’s area are invited to join us for The Exchange where you can ask the tough questions that matter to you and your business. This is your area, so this is your meeting!
All members are welcome to attend, with staff working in an operational capacity being the primary audience.
This informal session gathers the local business community and key stakeholders together to discuss plans and action points for the Piccadilly and St James’s area in 2019.
Date: Tuesday 6 August 2019
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm
Location: Le Méridien, 21 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 0BH
- City Inspectors at Heart of London: Sam Pieters and Mark Johnson, will provide an introduction to their work and expectations for the area. Make sure you know what this means for your business.
- Police Update: Joe Lister – Dedicated Ward Officer for Piccadilly and St James’s, will provide an update on crime and Policing in the area.
- Waste Matters: Adem Kubilay – Commercial Waste Project Manager, Westminster City Council’s Commercial Waste Services, will update members on the headline results for the recent campaign to target unsightly unregulated waste on our streets.
- Area Marketing Update: Rachel Peacock – Senior Marketing Manager, Heart of London, will update members on marketing activity in the area.
- My Local Bobby (MLB): Tony Nash – Director of MLB, will update on the team’s successes to date, and explain how the front line staff can help your business.