Are you able to find the right talent to bring into your organisation? What makes your business a place where people want to stay?
Virgin has spent the past 40 years building businesses big and small, in every industry where we could make a difference. Now they want to put that passion and experience to good use, so Virgin Money are finding ways to help UK businesses save, grow and thrive.
Virgin Money Red Talks are a new series of free, thought-provoking breakfast sessions, led by independent experts focused on helping small businesses grow.
Held in the relaxed and unique setting of our Lounges, the second in their series of Virgin Money Red Talks shares insight on how senior HR executives from ‘The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Businesses to Work For’ find and hold on to the best employees.
So, if you’re a small business owner, register for this breakfast event in the Virgin Money, Eagle Place Lounge where Alex Patten, Head of People, and Hannah Townsend, People Partner, from creative and recruitment company Wiser, will be hosting an interactive session that will look at:
- How to employ people who are a good organisational fit
- Spotting new recruits who’ll bring different ways of thinking to develop the business financially and culturally
- The importance of a company’s culture in attracting and retaining talent
- Diversity and the importance of broadening the definition of talent
- How to retain good employees to grow the organisation, reduce overheads and achieve better business outcomes
- How Wiser came to be named the second best small company to work for in the UK
Virgin Money will be providing a complimentary breakfast of pastries, fruit, teas and coffees for you to enjoy and with plenty of time for Q&As and networking following the dicussion. If you’d like to stay on at the Lounge, where you can make use of free Wi-Fi and relaxed work-space once the session has finished, you’re more than welcome. Virgin Money will also give you a guest pass to come back another day.